Who is your dance inspiration and why?

Discussion in 'Word Up' started by bcriz, Jan 9, 2012.

1. bcriz

bcriz New Member

Who is your dance inspiration and why?
  2. BBoy7990

BBoy7990 New Member

Machine. He's one of the realest dancers I've ever seen. Every time he dances he gives it 100% every battle and never lets up, not even for a second. I've watched a lot of battles with a lot of different dancers and I can spot their weaknesses, but as far as I know machine doesn't have any. He is a machine!
  3. gtrsknkrt

gtrsknkrt Haptik!

Mickey from maximum!
    check him out, you'll know why i love him!
  4. BboyBiscuits

BboyBiscuits Be water my friend

Darkness, he's a legend plus he's so humble, and he quit Gamblerz to bboy for fun, instead of for prestige. respect
  5. shayneboyko

shayneboyko New Member

B-Boy Physicx for sure. His style let, let alone his combos are off the chart in my opinion.
  6. FT2

FT2 New Member

remind, cuz he breaks for such deep timeless reasons, and believes that breakn can influence so many good things to reapear in the world. thats why he doesn't just do it, he is it, and always will be. no one can dislike him even if they try lol on youtube on some clip a comment was like "remind just doesn't age!"... be about something timeless really be it, and thats how he do
  7. iLLaDeLphi

iLLaDeLphi History's greatest descip

Taisuke,hong 10,El Nino,Gravity,Neguin and especially Lil G.They are my influences, video wise, but everyone on this site is allso more of an influence to me bcause i learn more from all of you.So big ups to the site and all of you out there Keep spreading your knowledge untill every one is a bboy!
    Muahahaha!
    Peace upon your path.The world rotates Ellipse!
    Oh allso to practice to ,checkout Nubreakz.com.
  8. FlashyKiddo

FlashyKiddo is respected :)

Domkey. until later i found out my own style and dont need and inspires i wanna inspire other. if you think someone inspires youll dance like them and not even know it. seen it happen so many times. i wanna come out and people say man you dance like YOU. no taiskue no el nino no born just me
  9. oneSyntax

oneSyntax Syntax

Blanka (Shadow Rock, Floor Gangz, Mighty Zulu Kingz) because he just has everything and combines all 4 elements of bboying so well. He also uploaded a lot of lab session videos and everytime you watch you don't wanna even dare to blink because you can miss out something dope. Finesse & character are the 2 things that caught my eyes about him.
  10. BBOY-OBLIVION16

BBOY-OBLIVION16 Unfuckwittable

These peeps.
    They're one of the main reasons why I started breaking.
    I have the utmost respect for all of these dancers and I still hope to be a part of what they're doing for our scene.

CHICAGO TRIBE.

11. Vice President

Vice President Best member ever. Staff Member

@flashykiddo, being inspired by someone doesnt mean you dance like them, but I get your point...and it's a good one. The age we live in is like Star Wars 2.... attack of the clones.

As far as my inspirations go... Remind's a pretty good choice, homie gets deep and is still humble. Machine and Lil John too for the realness in dance. Poe1 for the knowledge. I've been inspired by Lil demon lately.
  12. BBOY-OBLIVION16

BBOY-OBLIVION16 Unfuckwittable

13. ShittestBBOY

ShittestBBOY Poppin TNT

Jesus always inspires me. to dance...