sex

Discussion in 'B-Girl Forum' started by m0squito, Jul 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m0squito

m0squito deAkie

heyy ladiessss....i need mucho help:( within the next 24 hrs this bgirl is probly gonna lose her virginity of her bf....i`m hella nervous about it mainly b/c, of course, ive never done it. any tips? i`m sure as hell im ready. i'm 18 which makes me a pretty old virgin...ive been with my bf a few months now but we've been friends for 13 years. my only fear is the pain....if you've used tampons will it still hurt as much [dumb question haha]...yea well dont laugh haha...it takes balls for a girl to post something like this...much love!
  2. BGiRL envy

BGiRL envy the nikki babe

strap it up before you smack it up ;]
  3. bboy_stitch

bboy_stitch headrush, fool

im gonna help out with this cus alot of people around where i live ask for my advice.. its weird sometimes.
    use protection
    go slow and dont be afraid to talk about it, if you know what you want, and know how to achieve it, talking about it can help your b/f know what to do.
    i really cant help much more except by saying, try to communicate.
    peace, hope it helps.
  4. m0squito

m0squito deAkie

5. M0wicz

M0wicz New Member

Hey, that makes me a pretty old virgin too...I don't mean to diss on you or anything, but that's a stupid statement to be honest. Sex shouldn't have anything to do with pressure, or age. I'm not saying that's what you meant, but that's what the sentence implied.

But yes, that's true...I'm in the same boat, 18, never been to an all you can eat buffet...well, I've been to a buffet, but not what the metaphor implies. lol.

I've had a few chances to try it...sure, few enough to count on one hand, I'm not saying I'm a player or something, but it did happen. What I did was analyze the situation...how did I feel about her, how did she feel about me, how/why did sex come up? Turns out, a lot of times a girl/guy is interested in one thing only, then plans to walk out on you, without any relationship...and that's why I've never been to a buffet. lol. Not to mention, I like the work. If you get to the end of a relationship before it begins, how can you savour the TRULY good moments....ok, never mind, this doesn't have anything to do with you. lol.

Ok, on to your question...what to do? I'm a bit shy about talking about this...ah geez...I guess it'd be the same as I plan to do...experiment. Sounds kind've awful, eh? But no, not the way I see it...go at it slowly, in a nurturing fashion...show them you really care about them, not sex. That way, if you "do something wrong," then there's no problem, it's shrugged off...Besides, in my mind, there'd be nothing sweeter than a girl that's loving...during loving. lol.

Above all, don't do anything you don't feel comfortable doing...You're not a doll, and he has to realize that. I've seen your posts, you seem like a pretty nice bgirl, and I'm sure you'll be fine. I don't know about pain, but if you really do care about this person like you seem to, I'm sure you won't feel a thing. I'll make an analogy...not exactly factually accurate, but I'd rather not get into what actually happened...but it's like one time I held something for a girl...it was VERY heavy, heavy enough to make my shoulder feel like they were ripping out if it were under other circumstances...I did it out of caring for another person, and barely felt any discomfort.

Take care of yourself. Peace.
  6. m0squito

m0squito deAkie

aww that's sweet Mo...i hope everything goes ok..who knows tho...pzzz, be ez
  7. Mystik611

Mystik611 Bboy Havoc

ahhaa.... mosquito, mowicz gives the best advice on this site so ud be better off listening to him... mowicz komes to save the day once again!
  8. tinyD

tinyD Sup?

its all good

i was 18 too....so i dont think its old...it whenever u are ready. be safe and watch out for bleeding (if u dont use tampons) sorry boys i know u are reading this, but too damn bad if you're squirming.

just remmeber, its not the be all and end all of relationships, its merely an added bonus.
  9. scottyxsong

scottyxsong Bboy Playstation

10. dannsuuh

dannsuuh Banned

sex hurts the first time but after that it feels good, i heard
  11. Fatalz

Fatalz Master of Eboys/Egirls

No necro
    I'm going to close this thread now.
  12. BboyHakx

BboyHakx New Member

lol no offense
  13. bboysabuta

bboysabuta Aka B-boy Paradoxx

quick question.
    Why do you have this pre-scheduled?
    So you and your boyfriend were like, okay on wednesday, we're gonna have sex.
    If you ask me, that's the definition of pressure, especially if you're a virgin.
  14. BboyHakx

BboyHakx New Member

15. Fatalz

Fatalz Master of Eboys/Egirls

STOP POSTING IN THIS OLD ASS THREAD!
  16. bboysabuta

bboysabuta Aka B-boy Paradoxx

Oh shit i need to pay more attention!!!
    alright after this post, i'll stop.

She lost her virginity 5 years ago....
    wow
  17. BboyHakx

BboyHakx New Member

18. BboyFrisco

BboyFrisco New Member

19. BBOYCHOP

BBOYCHOP New Member

post a vid and we'll critque
  20. Caligula

Caligula DEAD WRONG

dude this girl is atleast 22, old thread im sure she can give every member on the forum advice now..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.