Newbie Pics

Discussion in 'Graffiti Board' started by qubixrube, Feb 22, 2003.

1. qubixrube

qubixrube Current title:

K, to all the newbs out there, instead of having a million+ threads that say "Im a newbie, please look" post ur stuff up here. Itll help u get recognized and more help then havin soooo many like there are now.
  2. B-Boy Chubbs

B-Boy Chubbs Break To The Beat

This Says SICK
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2003
  3. B-Boy Chubbs

This one was black writing white background but I changed it, I have both saved but I am posting thise one.
  4. B-Boy Chubbs

this I did last night, Its says "Gothic"
  5. B-Boy Chubbs

This Is my tag for walls and stuff its Says "Sun"
  6. Anaktix

Anaktix Active Member

I'm in the Popping & Freestyling rooms but wanted to start learning graff. So I "started" recently but I still haven't bought any pens and I don't practice enough.....but it's all good. I wanna post something now so I can see how much I progress, naw mean?

Anyway, I've just been working on the more simple aspects of lettering. I've done some 3d but I'm gonna take some advice I heard just to work on different letter styles first. I just thought of this style the other day.....don't know where it came from.......it's kind of a broken style w/simple characters.

A quick simple pen & paper lettering. Nuttin fancy:
  7. Sly

Sly New Member

pretty cool.. pretty cool.. now you have to incorporate that style with some 3d.. shading..colors.. and all that other good stuff.. and let me remind you all.. graffiti is not just drawing on notebook paper.. It's putting your stuff up on a wall somewhere so people can be like, "Damn, that shit is dope..".. Kinda like this pimped-out vehicle i decided to post...
  8. B-Boy Chubbs

This is my Buddies Tag Psyco - Child, he told me to draw him at tag.... his looked crappy sso I redit it (fesh start tho) and i came out with this
  9. Bboy_flo

Bboy_flo ~erok~

thas alright chubbs but its not a tag... a tag is jus a quick siganture done that isnt blocked or nething like urs is...
  10. tyedalco's trip

tyedalco's trip New Member

hey all waddup?
    this is tyedalco on the scene and i gotta pic that i think yall might like...
    tell me watcha think.
  11. MySnBeOriginal

MySnBeOriginal New Member

gimme some feedbak sil vous plait (sp)
  12. SirSapp

SirSapp New Member

Re: burn

You are tryin to HARD and TO Fast to combine the letters .... im still workin on that too
  13. naemika

naemika New Member

i did this as a rnadom doodle during french class.. comments plase! and oh, i know that the sun in the backround isnt completly round, i screwed up on that.
  14. MySnBeOriginal

i hate 3Ding:mad:

what yall think???
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2003
  15. Sharpie

Sharpie Banned

MySnBeOriginal

this is to show him hes not the only one that aint got it wit the 3D....i went back to basic blockin to work on the 3D which is a good idea if you want to learn how to 3D....also i mean jus straight up fuck aroun wit Boxes like draw odd shaped boxes (not letter) and see how you can make them stick out....
    Also as you can see in mine i exatrated the 3ding to a point its really Gay....
  16. MySnBeOriginal

i found some sharpies, so i had some fun, critique it please
  17. SeekoGT

SeekoGT Guest

Some stuff I did....
  18. MySnBeOriginal

gotta love french class, brings out the inner talent, talent... hahaha what am i saying
  19. Sly

Sly New Member

it says KRYPT..
  20. Sly

Sly New Member

wow.. um.. thats a nice interpretation of a missing link..lol
    make sure your link is good and not a file publishing system like MSN or something...