How many bgirls want a bboy as a boyfriend?

Discussion in 'B-Girl Forum' started by Leo THE Lion, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Leo THE Lion

Leo THE Lion V I made that V

How many Bgirls here want a bboy as a boyfriend? Or even just a dancer, any kind...

would that be awkward?
  2. TuYu

TuYu Me

I was wondering whether dancers would like their girlfriend or boyfriend to be a dancer as well. Personally, i think it'd be really cool to have a dancing gf, especially a bgirl. :D
  3. BboyRole

BboyRole New Member

i would be down if she was hot, but if she was a butch or some shit i'am not down.
  4. TuYu

TuYu Me

Can you repeat that in different words? I don't exactly understand why you're saying.

Are you saying that you'd be fine with a gf who could dance if she was hot? And if she isn't good looking then you aren't fine?

But then wouldn't you be not fine with her in any situation anyway?
  5. BboyRole

BboyRole New Member

yeah basically what you said, i just feel wierd when i see girls when they fall or play sports. yeah but if she was fine i would be super down. I want a hot Bgirl.
  6. bboy911

bboy911 New Member

haha what if she was like you know what lets not fight..... LETS BATTLE!@!!!!! and then out of no where she like busts out halos (like ab girl) and you totally get pwned.
  7. BboyRole

BboyRole New Member

lol
  8. Quann

Quann Sup

i personally think that if she was a girl i would date on any other occasion, and she was a bgirl, that would just be a plus.

i wouldnt just date her because she was a bgirl. but itd be cool wed be like a 2 ppl team.
  9. TuYu

TuYu Me

Obviously you wouldn't date someone just because they were a bgirl. But it is a nice plus. :D
  10. giovannile07

giovannile07 Kocham CiÄ™!

Walnut, SoCal Current City: Boston, MA Posts: 4 In
    Haha isn't this a question for the girls, but a whole mess of boys are just responding haha! :]]
  11. BboyRole

BboyRole New Member

yeah why would i date a girl just because shes a bgirl.
  12. Matrixx

Matrixx with a swiftness...

welll... im a bgirl and my boyfriend is a bboy.. he's just like physicx........ DROOOOOL.... lolololol. aywayy he really pushes me to further myself in dancing and practicing which is AMAZING and also dancing together is another way of bonding and having fun and learning with one another. he's teaching me flares now lol
    as for answering the question.... i LOVE having a bboy as boyfriend lol

actually one of my prerequisites of me even being INTERESTED in any guy is for him to be able to DANCE... whether it be bboying, popping, locking, mainstream BET kinda dance... whatever... as long as he's got rhythm and can dance lol..... cuz mainly ppl like that are fun for me lol i dont think its akward at all.
    poilk likes this.
  13. Quann

Quann Sup

LOL i was thinking the same thing when i responded...and here i am posting again.

fudge.
  14. isla

isla New Member

Dude the boys have totally hijacked this thread.

I (am a grl) and I would love to have a bboy as a boyfriend - bboyfriend if you will.

Firstly, what style is hotter than baggy, cheeky, laidback bboy style?
    Bboys are sexy and they know how to use what they have. :cool:
    tiana likes this.
  15. beaniekapp

beaniekapp Forever We Rock

haha i just had to put this here...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sOKvD3ODhbk&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sOKvD3ODhbk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
  16. VicValSwift

VicValSwift Rapper b-boy.

lol.. my girl showed me that vid. It's ironic how it has absolutely nothing to do with b-boying except that she mentions the word "b-boy" and the vid has b-boys in it.

I know it's a girl question lol but I don't go looking for a girl only if she b-girls. If she does, it's just a place.

Besides, I have a girl already and I love her very much. She doesn't b-girl but she wants to learn haha. I'm gonna teach her.
  17. buituyenjr

buituyenjr fool member

are u cute? what's ur msn or ym? xD
    i want all the bgirls to want the bboys as their bboyfriends lololol

and it's not only this thread, although this is the bgirl section but more than half of the posts are of bboys xD maybe even 90% hahahahah
    peaceee
  18. beaniekapp

beaniekapp Forever We Rock

hahaha... thats hilarious bro...

another thing that i find funny is that ure asking for msn's and ym's but not numbers... hahaha...!! and on a forum of all places...!! this aint myspace...!! haha... jus messin bro... peace...!!
  19. ampyun

ampyun Bboy Half

lol beanie!!! ive never seen that video but i thought it was good, they werent just showing a bunch of power like some vids do and they bboyz in it had some nice looking foundation
  20. bboyfaith

bboyfaith must study hard o_o

lol..at least its a better way to settle a fight..and its fun and exciting.