Flare Muscle

Discussion in 'Flares' started by xExPrEsSiOnIsTx, Jan 4, 2004.

1. xExPrEsSiOnIsTx

xExPrEsSiOnIsTx New Member

Wut muscle(s) is required or needs building to do a flare? I dont get it grrrrrrrrrr:mad:
  2. Anubis2002

Anubis2002 Hidden Master

theres a lot of muscles u use, all the ones in ur arms, ur back, ur stomache...
  3. pyang

pyang New Member

Work on ur strength towards a planche and handstand like strength do handstand pushups planche like pushups

get strong train alot on ur muscles
  4. B-Boy luu

B-Boy luu New Member

hehe u know wut i lift weights, and push-ups every night... But i eat alot i dont no if its working though hehe :D
  5. Xero0197

Xero0197 Wrath of Heaven

Elevated push ups helped me alot
  6. xExPrEsSiOnIsTx

xExPrEsSiOnIsTx New Member

THX for da tip people. How many handstand push up is recommended each day to get this flare goin? Thx
  7. technophobia

technophobia New Member

for handstand push-ups, do them against a wall so you dont have to worry about balance, do as much as u can until u think ur going to die, then do 2-3 more to make the burn kick in, thas when u know ur doing enough
  8. sikyfreak

sikyfreak GUts & hardwoRk

izzit a must to train the muscles b4 ya try the moves?? any moves
  9. BBoy EGG

BBoy EGG Breaker

what are elevated push ups ?:confused:
  10. ultraking

ultraking New Member

um........ how come I fall when my legs are in front of me ( V shape)

I think it's becuz my ass is too near the floor.....so could u people tell me how to get ur ass higher? cuz my ass is about 10cms above the floor and I saw clips of people flaring with their ass waaay more than 10cms off the floor so can u people tell me how to get it and my hips higher? (sorry for the repitition my the word "ass" )

and what do people mean when they say lean to your left when ur legs are in front of u I GO CW (thats y i said left)

so ya I need help..... :( :( :( :confused: :( :confused:
  11. bboyjinx

bboyjinx Guest

thinking good but momentum is better

www.angelfire.com/
    hiphop/bboyjinx
  12. Major Trix

Major Trix M-TRIXX

It's not really about strength it's about momentum...
  13. collwatt

collwatt New Member

that many handstand up aint possible
  14. Bboy-Flimsy

Bboy-Flimsy 3rd eYe Techniques

I've been training with cock push ups. It's where you lay down flat on the ground and let your boner pick you up off the floor, you can only do one though.
    Elevated push ups are great though, I always tie a cold wet tow around my head and face when I do them, trust me, you'll be able to do a lot more if you do that, it really cools you down and doesn't give you that blood rush head ache as bad.
    Another great exercise is to sit on the ground, legs touching right in front of you and lift up, this is an L seat I believe. Train these L seats with two railings on both sides of you and just hold your weight up in the air ass long as you can, your legs will get numb and slowly drop straight, keep doing these until it takes longer and longer to drop. In addition to L seats sit on the ground, no railings, put your hands at your side and lift. If your of an average size/proportion your not going to get to high. But lift up, drop to the ground and keep repeating. Once you get use to the balance and muscle work start lifting, but instead of touching the ground when you drop, get as close as you can with out touching, then lift again.
    I can't do flairs yet, but I've been doing these work outs and my progress has gotten great, they'll help you out for other tricks too.
    Aside from the cock push ups, don't do those, I got that from tenacious-d and was just having fun.
    Good luck to you man.