Favourite Bboys?

Discussion in 'Word Up' started by makavelicss, Aug 31, 2007.

1. makavelicss

makavelicss New Member

Just like to see who all your favourite bboys are? Mine personally is proberbly Pelezinho/Sonic or Junior.
  2. kaipo

kaipo bboy S.O.B.

in the beginning that I learned about bboying I loved junoir, but he starts to get repetitive.
    physics is maybe one of the bboys in my top 3 for sure but I don't really know that much famous bboys by name yet
  3. Fatalz

Fatalz Master of Eboys/Egirls

Born, Ken Swift
  4. makavelicss

makavelicss New Member

Oo never heard of Born or Ken.. But I agree that junior gets repetitive, but the stuf he does do is top notch stuff. Has he got problems with his legs - I heard his legs were slightly "crippled"? :S
  5. Fatalz

Fatalz Master of Eboys/Egirls

Born

Ken Swift
  6. epik

epik !soopa doopa fresh!

i would have to say born.. and ronnie
  7. Chucky

Chucky Moderator Staff Member

Megus

Megus no longer breaks, but when he was around I think it was the one time in breaking where you had 1 guy that was just obviously the best. Also a lot of moves and concepts going around today are thanks to him (I have caught born biting him atleast 3 times). He was on the absolute top of a generation that had it a lot harder then today, barely any footage going around and the sutff that was around you couldn't bite because everybody saw it. I think it was the best and most pure time in breaking because it was still all about the creativity but also worldwide. This guy was just on another level with the completed step sequences, but the one thing that makes him so special, is that with out people, you may be really impressed when you see them, but after you see them a lot you kind of get a feel for their moves. But with Megus, the more you watched the more and more impressed you got and said "how many fucking moves does this guy have!!??!?" and they were all sick as hell.

Storm!!!

I started to like Storm after I found out he was Megus' favorite bboy. Kind of the same thing with Megus, you really have to watch a lot of footage from his time to really appreciate how good he is.

Its because of people like these guys that you are so impressed with the bboys of today.
  8. DnA

DnA Gheylordzpurno

Ivan (Urban Action Figure). No doubt.

Ivan = God.

Physicx is getting dope these days, but he isn't as clean as he used to be. The old tracksuit full blow-up/power physicx was OFF THE HOOK. He had something special. Although he's better now (all rounded), I prefer the older physicx.

Physicx = God.

Everyone says Born isn't good and he just knows how to rock beats, but no matter what people say, that dude is one of the rawest bboys around imo.
    I used to like Casper better than Born, but that's just because I got tired of the old Born that did those tapping babymills ALL the time.

Born = God.

Hey chucky isn't megus the guy in the bboyworld video intro?
    With the W W W DOT sdhfklsfhqwelghelfde BBOYWOOOOORLD DOT COM.
  9. FersGSC

FersGSC Got Skillz / Bboy.org ***

el nino is a sickass young bboy.. I like physicx and machine also..

but that's just personal preference
  10. DnA

DnA Gheylordzpurno

Haha I think you like el nino because of his bagggggggggy pants xD
  11. makavelicss

makavelicss New Member

No one likes people like Hong 10? Lilou?? oh come on.. NO LILOU FANS?!?
  12. vicious james

vicious james New Member

uh... vicious james... one of the dopest alround bboys. very humble. but extremely crazy. his blowups are INDESCRIBABLE!! o yea
  13. FersGSC

FersGSC Got Skillz / Bboy.org ***

That 2... but he's a dope bboy either way

Hong 10 is played out.. bboys seen him way to much..

and lilou... not much lilou fans here since he's a prick
  14. makavelicss

makavelicss New Member

On the storm vid when the timer says 6:27 what is that move. He rolls around on his back like crazy its awesome.
  15. mslo

mslo 10307 Sensu

Style-M & Born
  16. azndannyxd

azndannyxd Banned

fav bboys are prob machine and born.
  17. DnA

DnA Gheylordzpurno

.........babymills?
  18. Renegade_ago

Renegade_ago New Member

My favourite bboys would probably be:
    Bboy Joe - Last 4 One crew( i actually love the whole crew lol)
    Bboy Physicx - Rivers Crew (i agree with D.N.A 2004 Physicx was awesome, my favorite)
    Bboy Storm - Battle Squad (he was a judge at the Red Bull BC1 05 & 06. In 05 Razhel said that Storm is a legend and i was wondering: Why? I watched Storm and i was amazed, he was a BBoy Dictionary, range of moves he mastered is crazy)
    Bboy Remind - Style Elements ( this guy is amazing. His style is untouchable)
  19. mugen

mugen Banned

bboy duuuuuuuucky hehehe because he is so damn funky with the music, and he was one of the guys that led me to start bboying since he was part of expression in boty 2003

bboy machine because he has lots flow, variety in his style moves, power, aggressiveness. Pretty much what a good bboy needs to have IMO

bboy noodle (gamblers) is hella funky and well rounded
    bboy crazy geun (extreme crew) has some sick out of the ordinary style and hes funny to watch... and lets stop here
  20. makavelicss

makavelicss New Member

Again on Bboy ducky vid whats the move at 3:11?