Best BBoy In the world?

Discussion in 'Word Up' started by choracz159, Aug 24, 2006.

1. choracz159

choracz159 bboy rookie

Hello, Id like to new whose the best bboy, so I can search for him at youtube;p
    my list of my favourites would be;
    1. Physicx
    2. Ronnie
    3. Hong10
    4. blue
    5. junior
    6. darkness
    7. blonde
    8. "Sick" from gamblers
    9. Omar

And Id like to know your list!
  2. bboy pyro

bboy pyro UNM0DERATER

1.Dyzee
    2. Ronnie
    Hmm...dont really keep up w/ the greats that much.
  3. DnA

DnA Gheylordzpurno

Hate to say it but your list sucks.... Bboys like Physicx, darkness, junior, blonde, etc. all have labels. They're not versatile enough and will never win redbull bc-one unless they start learning new stuff.
  4. ShyneTech

ShyneTech Breakin' Since 2006

Lilou
    Hong 10
    Katsu
    Cico
    Ronnie
  5. xWindx

xWindx BBoy Sylent

Ivan
    Sonic
    Machine
  6. Mr.Bboy

Mr.Bboy Bboy Rockwell

that's exactly how i feel about them
  7. B-boySpidie

B-boySpidie BBoy Kakashin

i agree with ShyneTech:
    Lilou
    Hong 10
    Katsu
    Cico
    Ronnie

Lilou ruuuules!
  8. Phirak

Phirak Right Here, Right Now

rofl. wow. it's insane how SOO MANY of you guys hate on them because they are well liked by crowds and bboys all around the world. i guess its a case of "anti-mainstreamism to suit the social conventions of the underground aka true bboy", cause that attitude is what makes you a dope bboy right? to be so anti-mainstream. there's a tonne of reasons why you guys look like every other dumb bboy out there, and im gonna get flamed but i don't care, cause just because a bboy is well known doesn't mean he isnt versatile. lets look at what versatile means:

1. capable of or adapted for turning easily from one to another of various tasks, fields of endeavor, etc.: a versatile writer.
    2. having or capable of many uses: a versatile tool.
    3. Botany. attached at or near the middle so as to swing freely, as an anther.
    4. Zoology. turning either forward or backward: a versatile toe.
    5. variable or changeable, as in feeling, purpose, or policy: versatile moods.

are you saying they aren't versatile because some like darkness specialize more in the gymnastic/power move field of bboying? or because they have signature moves like physix with his elbow spins? or is it because you think you could roast them with your foundation in a battle? causee im pretty sure that you don't know anything bout them other then from what you see in videos. and the fact that you used redbull bc one doesnt mean much lols, kinda leans toward how mainstream you might actually be. you can't say they aren't versatile because people know them for certain things, cause people don't know physix for things like his toprock cause he's a "crazy korean spinner" but his uprock and toprock have some pretty crazy flow to em, if for a lack of variety. but yah the whole thing about labels is funny to, because what does that even mean? *points at previous example of physix*, is that what you mean? because if so, if anyone dances in the spotlight people will come to expect certain things from them, not to say that those things are relevant. but yah wow.

ANYWAYS, back to the topic at hand:

"best bboy in the world" is a relative question and unique to each person
    best at what? style? (it's an expression of self, and since noone is perfect, noones style is the best)
    power? (too many different moves to collectively judge, and don't say kys, cause theres some dope underground bboys)
    style over power? power over style? (DON'T EVEN GET THIS ONE STARTED!)
    soo if you're looking for the best bboy in the world you have to get much more specific
    and yah, don't hate on other peoples choices cause everyone will have someone to suitetheir tastes
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2006
    Rath likes this.
  9. Kaooo

Kaooo Bboy Kaoculus

am i the only one wondering why this is in the "how to get in shape" section?

ppl hate bboys like junior cuz he does the same thing over and over again. not quite so "un-versatile," but rather, boring... i'd much rather see some style or powermoves than planches and hollowbacks one after the other.

favorites:

Dyzee
    born
    Farid
    Bruce(French one)
    Mathias
    and of course me <33 lol

btw, i didn't read that essay ^
  10. DnA

DnA Gheylordzpurno

Read my post 10 more times now, HAVE I SAID I HATE THEM??!!! NO!!!
    I just said that (example) Junior will NEVER win a 'best bboy of the world' type of event, because he hasn't got enough moves, nor has he got awesome toprock. Physicx is one heck of a bboy, I never said I hate him.

Why have I mentioned redbull bc 1?? Because that's probably the best known one-on-one bboy championship in the friggin world. I'm not trying to flame you, just trying to say that you might have misunderstood me, or I have misunderstood you, if so, my apologies.
  11. bboy quik

bboy quik New Member

this is my list

1. junior
    2. lilou
    3. physixs
    4. sonic
    5. hong 10
    6. cico
    7. machine

and i dont care if you dont like this list.
    this is the list i like, if you dont like this one just right your own one
  12. Ho Ho

Ho Ho New Member

1. Roxrite
  13. VicValSwift

VicValSwift Rapper b-boy.

1. Me
    2. Me
    3. Me
    4. Me
    5. Me
    6. Me
    7. Me
    8. Me
    9. Me
    10. Me

Just kidding...
  14. SniperZ

SniperZ MosDeff

Machine
    Ronnie
    Hong 10
    Born
    Darkness
  15. camperboy

camperboy New Member

1.junior
    2.Cico
    3.Machine
  16. jono_marko

jono_marko New Member

I find junior can win the best bboy in the world.The people you guys like I find suck.I find born is a waste of time.I LOVE junior's toprock and footwork,I like what he is capable of.I won't want to be like him because he is too unique.I hate born especially his battle with baek that was level shit plus watch every battle like it's your first never say a bboy is repetitive and another isn't because THEY ALL ARE!They all did the same move already and practised the set before.I'm always seeing kys do 1 handed airtracks(I don't like airtracks on the whole) but do I complain no because that is the first time some-else is seeing it and they are loving him.You yourself are more repetitive because you can do less moves than them and guess what(you don't make up any move that you alone can do because you do average shit)

Mylist:Junior,Physicx,Cico,Lilou(a little because he can dance but needs to polish up his power).If I get flamed for this I don't care it just means you all don't understand what bboying is.
  17. dragon29125

dragon29125 BBoy LoneShark

well,here is my fav. bboys all over the world,below i m going to rank them according to their position in my heart from nearest to furthest:
    1.)Ducky-He is one of the best well rounder I have ever seen.He has the coolestcombos.I think he is creative.
    2.)Darkness-This one....I dont no wut to say about him,but he is definitely a 1 handed freak.Overall,only a word-POWERFUL!
    3.)Physicx-Powerful too
    4.)Junior-This person is another strong bboy,but he isnt so good at other areas,he is only good at his circles,footwork combos,and other powermoves like hollowback.
    5.)Hong10-Dont no wut to say,lolz
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2006
  18. MrSander7x

MrSander7x The Champ

1. Kazu
    2. Roxrite
    3. Hong 10
    4. Arthur
    5. Baek
    6. Ken Swift
    7. Born
    8. Lilou
    9. Crazy Legs
    10. Ducky
  19. zero9

zero9 BBoy TRiX

hong 10
    bboy baek
    darkness
    the end
    bruce lee
    jun
    soso
    i personly think ryoma is good from mortal kombat crew(japan)
  20. T†K

T†K Express Therefore Impress

1. Lilou- Wonderful footwork/freezes
    2. Hong 10- Innovative power
    3 Cico- Insane power

I don't see what's so great about Juniour btw, he's slow and does not have any clean power. All he can do is a crap load of freezes which is quiet boring.