Bboy Pants

Discussion in 'Word Up' started by TheShaolin, Mar 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheShaolin

TheShaolin Shaolin Practitioner

Hey everyone. I just had a quick question. What are some good pants for bboying? I would say jeans, but I heard you can't windmill with a belt on. Basically the baggy pants look good when you're moving around, skinny jeans suck, and sweatpants are cool. That's what I know so far. What are some common chain stores where I could get some nice baggy pants that would be good for bboying? Thanks in advance.
  2. Kamshaft

Kamshaft Bitter old Kamshaft >:(

How would a belt stop you from windmills?!? I only dance in jeans and as long as they fit properly, I've never had any problems with any move. So don't let that stop you from wearing jeans if that's what you want.
  3. BananaMilk

BananaMilk I

Belts only stop you if you're doing superman mills or you don't got them yet.
  4. Fidget

Fidget Born Ready

I've seen people dance in an array of pants. Skinny jeans to cargo pants to sweat pants to track pants to dickies...Whatever YOU can move around in the best, that is what is best to wear. And I don't know about the belt thing since a) I don't wear belts when I dance and b) I don't have windmills yet, but I can say that I've seen people do windmills with a belt on just fine.

I like sweatpants or track pants best. But if I danced in any jeans, they'd have to have a little stretch and not be my tightest-fitting ones.
  5. Chucky

Chucky Moderator Staff Member

For me, well fitting jeans look the best for breaking. But they suck when your practicing. I usually wear track or sweat pants to practice. I am always on the lookout for pants, I feel like the ultimate pair would be some semi skinny track pants, but all the ones I find are mad baggy.
  6. TheShaolin

TheShaolin Shaolin Practitioner

Oh man, it's great to hear I can wear a belt after I learn windmills. And what kind of stores would have these pants? Like track pants?
  7. bandanagurl

bandanagurl NOOB!!!

Track pants?
    Just go to a Nike store, Adidas, etc.
    I prefer wearing basketball shorts tho during practices since if you get too hot (you should kno which def. -.-') then well, you'll burn up. Shorts are pretty comfy too but unless you're going to practice on something that could definately hurt your legs, then.. I'd prefer that you do not read this again... o.o'
  8. artoooor

artoooor A Tribe Called Storm

i found the perfect pants the other week at a thrift store. they look like jeans but the feel like sweat pants!!!
  9. Andrew-K

Andrew-K New Member

I usually where basketball shorts or some not to tight jeans but just where whatever is comfortable for you, there is a lot of bboys/bgirls here that can tell you what they wear because they are comfortable in it but nobody knows what you are most comfortable in so over like a period of one week practice in different varieties of pants and see which ones you like the best.
  10. Bubba

Bubba New Member

me and my friends want some Zubaz. or Hammer pants. :)

most people ive talked to dont have a clue what either of those are. lol
  11. bboyminh

bboyminh New Member

i prefer to wear sweatpants :D comfy
  12. Bboywhiterice

Bboywhiterice CIRCLE NERDZ CREW

why wouldnt you? unless you do hip slammers.

i wear jeans but want a nice pair of sweat pants
  13. vajboy

vajboy pinkkurly fries

cargo pants. i got my first one and after 3 weeks it rip i was hella mad it was my favorite pants :C
  14. Zulu Chibi

Zulu Chibi Toprock is NOT a move

Dude, wear whatever pants you're comfortable in. And use the search bar next time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.