Bboy/bgirl Names

Discussion in 'Word Up' started by Bboy-Flimsy, Sep 28, 2001.

1. Bboy-Flimsy

Bboy-Flimsy 3rd eYe Techniques

I don't consider my self really a bboy yet, I wont see my self as a bboy until at least my first real competition. I use my nickname flimsy as my bboy name cause it matches my style and it's better then having multiple names. I'll really only use bboy in front of it if the name is already taken, ex: AIM. As fir this site bboy is in front of it cause the first post I opened at random, every ones name began with bboy, so I though you had to have it in your name, lol, it was a noob mistake but no problem.
    Flimsy matches my style because of a rare muscular disease that I have. I'm overly flexibly, every contortionist I meet jokes with me saying I'm too flexible. It's cool because even though I don't have a ton of skill yet, being that I truly only started practicing this month, I have a lot of blow up moves, because there are insane flexibility moves I can do naturally. How ever I'm not in the side show any more, I'm breakdancing, so I want to actually break and not use my contortions as my only move. Once I learn more foot work, power, and non flex freeze, then I will compete, and then I feel more confident in my title as bboy.
    Thats my story, enjoy.
  2. Mr.Bboy

Mr.Bboy Bboy Rockwell

so how did you guys name your selfs? LOL

although your style and the way you act reflects on who you are and what your bboy or bgirl name is...

i want to know how u guys think about the names you've come up with and why u chose them...i know that the names u put up on your Avatar are just names but if they really are ur true bboy or bgirl names then how would u describe them?

haha

Mr.bboy is a name i came up with because i see alot of names with people with MR. in it like Mr.Wiggles...or Mr. Freeze.. so i decided on name ing myself Mr.bboy because my style is having fun and being determined at the same time..

and i changed it to Impure thaughtz because i constantly think of bboying and ways to variate moves..LOL

so yupp if i'm not making any sense please forgive me HAAHAHAHAHAHA

Peace, love , and tranquility
  3. presh

presh Presh Muffins!

my names is presh.. i have a fresh style of clothin and im fob.. so presh
  4. Mr.Bboy

Mr.Bboy Bboy Rockwell

LMFAOOOOO

u must be Filipino then HAHAHAHAHAHA

and your muffin thing is reminding me about my girlfriend that just broke up with me...

wow lol

ur not Presh....

but thats just a funny name...i mean serious shit
  5. RingerINC

RingerINC Stick em HaHaHa Stick em Staff Member

Mine came from being able to do what other people do, but better. I don't know how the inc got on there... but it did, and it's cool.
  6. Mr.Bboy

Mr.Bboy Bboy Rockwell

lol wow u do things better then people...

i find that sort of offensive..

like if i do jackhammers..

u could do more rotations than me?

i don't get it LOL
  7. Dub-U

Dub-U CrAzi EyEz

my bboy name is um...gah...gary?

-I've no name yet, and i refuse to give myself one, I'm waiting until someone says something about me and then if it sticks...then it sticks. :)
  8. xX STyLe Xx

xX STyLe Xx Optical Illuzions Krew

well my friend got his (bboy sylent) cuz he dosent talk much
  9. snoopy8

snoopy8 Bboy.org's MVP! BALLIN'!! Staff Member

ive named u mr dude because ur a dude lol
  10. RingerINC

quick, belt him so its permanent.
  11. Peepants

Peepants Bboy Kev1

lol right now i am bboy peepants. but its really just a fun thing. came from mc chris when he was a rapper in the aqua teen hunger force show his rapper name was mc peepants. and i break to alot of mc chris's songs. plus it might have contributed to my lack of style at the time and immaturity as a breaker.
  12. shrapple

shrapple Guest

You'll notice most pros dont add "B-Boy" to the front of their name for example. Crazy Legs, Jeromskee, Luigi, Easy Rock, Teknyc, Caveman, Ruen, Kareem (his actual name), Ivan, Iron Monkey, Do Knock, Kmel. They all can simply add "B-Boy" to the front of their names just to clarify that they are all bboys like Crumbs did on youtube. His name is bboycrumbs. My name is shrapple because my last name is Adams and in 7th grade I grew a large adams "apple" Also in WW11 my grandpa was flying in his bomber plane and a piece of shrapnel from a flak cannon became lodged under his seat in the iron plate that was recently installed under his chair. Therefore combining the word shrapnel and apple, I became shrapple when I was 15 as I was previous shrapnel but the name was too common on icq. Now I am the only shrapple but it also happens to be someones last name :(
  13. RingerINC

[​IMG]
    Trixster likes this.
  14. shrapple

shrapple Guest

That gave me a good laff lol! that's pretty good dude, I'm flattered.
  15. RingerINC

it's what i do...
  16. shrapple

shrapple Guest

17. Mr. Bboy huh? Sorry but thats about as original as "Breaker". Those who have read the "UBA Breaker" thread will know what I mean.
  18. FortyTwoForks

FortyTwoForks Footworkworkfootfork42 :p

Then you wont like my name either...

Mr. Awesome Bboy...
  19. Mr.Bboy

Mr.Bboy Bboy Rockwell

LMFAOOOO

i changed it to

Impure Thaughtz
  20. br8k_ness

br8k_ness Board Video Analyzer

Thought about using bboy at first, but it was completly overused and unoriginal. Break sounds a lot better. Breaker was to lame, so I changed the suffix on it to ness. I guess I just wanted to be a little bit more unique with the 8 in the middle... if that is more unique than ea in break

Br8k_ness

Names I thought about probaly thought about at the time.... Clutch_180.... Clutch_Performance.

Played baseball a lot, and I found out that I perform really well under clutch situations like ... 2 men on base 2 outs 3-2 count, I'm up to bat.... I live for that... especially when you hit a bomb.

My Inspiration for becoming a bboy: That bboyin transformers video.