Basic Top Rock Guide Video

Discussion in 'Toprock' started by Bread, Dec 3, 2003.

1. Bread

Bread Bboy Tosh

Basic Introduction to Toprocks Video Guide

The link to the NEW guide video is above. Check it out and drop ya comments!

Peace. :)

TOSHROC
    Inertia Crew/Radikal Forze
    Reppin' Singapore all day, everyday.
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2007
  2. cfudge

cfudge New Member

Nice guide bro, explained really well. Good guide for the newbs. But just wanna remind of all ya, toprock is about your OWN style. Watching clips helps you create more style. Be creative! Peacex.
  3. bigfoot80

bigfoot80 New Member

I gotta say this video really helps. It helps me understand the basic motions to go through.

I got something to say to the more experianced Posters: when you post about having your own style and not Biting. It really confuses me. I have come to learn that toprock it where you can put most of your own twist on things. and show your style. But i had no idea what toprock was when i first starting learning. there are no bboys around here that can help me. Im afraid to practice my toprock or to show ppl it because ppl will say i am biting etc.... ive downloaded some videos of ppl doin it and they all seem a bit different but the same too. Im sure when he made this video he tried to keep the basic move down, and keep less of his style in there.
  4. theb

theb Bboy.org's Hall of Famer

ok when we say have yo own style kkit means make a top rock invented by u, to dont bite means to dont copy from others
    but in that video thats the basic top rock the one u can start wit to get ideas...
  5. STIFF_UK

STIFF_UK Jesus Loves You

Uh Oh !

I have to put my hands up here. I just screwed up...
    I was deleting a few posts from here in an attempt to reduce the huge amounts of SPAM in this part of the forum, and I accidentally deleted all the posts I meant to leave up.

I know Electron had a post, and there were otheres, I'm really sorry about that.
    :(

Anyway - most of them were backing up the clip and saying it is a must see for beginners.

Also one was asking about reversing the direction of their arm swing in toprock.
    The response was that pretty much anything goes.
    I would like to add though, that most times I see someone with reversed arms, I don't think it looks very good.

Sorry again.

I'll get my coat.
  6. sikyfreak

sikyfreak GUts & hardwoRk

how did ya do it?? .. clears the pg..
  7. Dj Staples

Dj Staples New Member

Nice

I was havin a little bit of trouble gettin the whole idea of top rock and stuff, and i saw your guide and it totally cleared it up. Thanks man.
  8. Bread

Bread Bboy Tosh

Happy to know that the guide video is helping you guys out :D And woo.. Its stickied! Heheh.. Anyway, if ya got any questions about Top Rock ya can post it here.. So yea..

Peace
  9. Spooky

Spooky New Member

Great video. The text and the step by step movements should be really helpful. Thanks for you contribution! I hope you make more instructional guides, as that went really well.
  10. M2Hotty

M2Hotty New Member

I Can't See That Vid, I Downloaded It Then When I Played It, It Stoped At 3 Seconds Can Anay Body Help Me Whith This?
  11. M2Hotty

M2Hotty New Member

I Can't See That Vid, I Downloaded It Then When I Played It, It Stoped At 8 Seconds Can Anay Body Help Me Whith This?
  12. bboyplayer

bboyplayer Get it?!? ^

What da hell !??!?!?!

Hey peeps, I CAN download the vid, but onle 350kb of it downloads every time I try, could ya gimme a solution, plz????

13. M2Hotty

M2Hotty New Member

That's The 100% Same Thing That Happend To Me :mad: We Need Help! Help Us! :(
  14. bboyplayer

bboyplayer Get it?!? ^

HELP !!, HELP !!, HELP !!, HELP !!, HELP !!, HELP !!, HELP !!, HELP !!, HELP !!

HELP !!, HELP !!, HELP !!, HELP !!, HELP !!, HELP !!, HELP !!, HELP !!, HELP !!, HELP !!, HELP !!, HELP !!, HELP !!, HELP C'mon peeps, I mean, if we can't see ya vid we aren't gettin' so much help, and if u really wanna help, plz help US!!!!!!!!!!

I still can't download it :mad:

Thanks
  15. OggyNoSh

OggyNoSh !-¬°Flarez R Hot!-¬°

the vid doesnt work.. :p
  16. Bread

Bread Bboy Tosh

I uploaded the video into the Bboy.org database. It should work for y'all now
  17. ultraman__26

ultraman__26 style mechanicz crew|muff

props Tosh.the vid works i tink in winamp.
    pz
  18. M2Hotty

M2Hotty New Member

19. Jboying88

Jboying88 New Member

Hey dude that was a really good vid of course you can tell that iam a newb but its really good helped me alot working on my technique soon to be unique :D
  20. BGuRLMiKay

BGuRLMiKay New Member