3 Week battle. Word= STORE

Discussion in 'Graffiti Board' started by Gone84, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gone84

Gone84 Sol Invictus Staff Member

The rules are as follows....

Pretty much anything goes. Full colour, or no colour if preferred. word chosen by me randomly.

Submit your work to this thread.

Thread will be open for submissions for 3 weeks from the start date.

At the end of three weeks, the thread will be closed and a poll will be set up with all of the submissions. Voting will be open to all users of the site so keep that in mind.

Please keep the bullshit talking and unrelated nonsense to a minimum in these threads. This is about the art and improvement, not about some oddball thought you felt the need to discuss. Don't mess with this thread or banhammer tactics will be applied.

Unless otherwise stated, anything goes. Paper, walls...whatever. NO DIGITAL ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED. IF YOU MADE IT ON YOUR COMPUTER, LEAVE IT THERE.

The word is.... STORE

Submissions to end on 19th February

If you notice, it's more than two weeks this time to accommodate our seemingly permanent late entries. Try to get something in on time for a change.

Now get your shit together and submit! All are welcome to join.
  2. Vandi

Vandi SHAKE, RATTLE, AND SPRAY!

[​IMG]see how it goes... might add a diff. one if thts alright...haha
  3. Voia.One

Voia.One New Member

crap photo, scruffy sketch..... its not a wall so i dont care haha

Attached Files:

4. Voia.One

Voia.One New Member

BUMP! come on people, the past few comps have had plenty of people takin part... stop lookin at crap on the net and sketch somethin
  5. Gone84

lookin to me like no one wants to do these battles anymore........ tomorrow is the last day for entry. speak now or forever hold your peace.
  6. Philosophy

Philosophy iLLosophy Staff Member

Been ridiculously busy. I want these to keep going, so I sketched something up real quick. It cut in on my One Piece time, but if it'll keep this around, it's worth it. Besides, I think I'm starting to see a little progress in myself... possibly. =/

EDIT: Whoa. Dammit, scanner.

Attached Files:

7. Gone84

alright mates. here's the deal. this contest is dead till i feel like reviving it. piss-poor reception this time around. I think we're just gonna go back to using the battle thread for a bit till we get some interest resparked in here. That being said, anyone can start a thread on here so use your imaginations. I'll gladly stand behind anyone who wants to start somethin good. I'll sticky the voting threads or the battle threads as you wish. If something picks up we can make another regular thing. Until then, well, you guys figure something out.
  8. Voia.One

Voia.One New Member

i've been having a think about it, might make it more interesting.... how about whoever wins picks the next word, but they cant enter it...
    it does seem like things have slowed down loads in here though.... i guess time will tell
  9. Gone84

it goes in cycles i think. itll get hella busy for a few months, then itll die to a crawl. the more it dies the more people find somethin else to do. we lose a lot of our best contributors that way.
  10. Voia.One

Voia.One New Member

yeah i've already seen people come and go in my short time here.... i guess if there were more good writers on here it would stay alive. kids these days eh? got the attention span of a goldfish
  11. Gone84

yeah. its only ever a very few that stick with it tho
  12. Nicky2Timez

Nicky2Timez Banned

how do i post pics
  13. Voia.One

Voia.One New Member

click on 'post reply' at the bottom of the thread instead of using the quick reply box, then attach the file in the 'manage attachments' bit
  14. Bboy Kam!kaz3

Bboy Kam!kaz3 Yes Yes Y'all!

I'm still around though, yet I'm pretty busy sometimes or I'm just not satisfied with my sketch to enter. Just letting y'all know that I didn't left.
  15. Voia.One

Voia.One New Member

good good! i might start a battle... i'll post it in the battle thread, open to everyone and anyone.... whoever wins picks the next word
  16. datchapin

datchapin New Member

Can I still post my tag up here? Just moved to a new country and re-found the site, going to internet cafe this weekend, already got the sketch made, just want to know if its coo?
  17. AtomWon

AtomWon hola pistoleros!!!

Yo, what's good folks! its been a minute! sorry I was gone, got caught up with some bullshit and had to "go away" for a bit. But im back and when I can i'll join the battles! love, peace and hip hop grease! haha!!!
  18. BBoyRadix1

BBoyRadix1 New Member

holy shit my picture is huge!! wtf!?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.