Springbreak talk, lots of digressing
03-31-2008 08:46 PM
One week of no school stacking stress upon me - I was able to sleep in and do nothing, that's pretty nice
All I did was just stay home, I didn't play outside, I didn't go to the movies, I didn't go on vacation, I didn't go to the mall even...
PLAYING OUTSIDE. Not my thing, it can get so boring in such an instant. It would probably take longer putting my shoes on than it would take me to be bored being outside. Like for real lol - not only that but I dont like getting dirty and sweaty not to mention the musqitoes who should be sucking my dick rather than my blood
GOING TO MOVIES. I'm a cheap ass mother fucker with no job or car... yeah I don't hit the movies often... last time I went was for my "birthday". Yeah, it was when Kickin' it Old School, it was May 12th and my brother was like
"Come on, I'll take you to the movies cuz its your birthday"
"My birthday was yesterday... =/" (May 11th)
The last I went to the theaters before that I think was ATL... I didn't even break back then lol
VACATION. I'm cheap, my whole family is cheap lol. Take a guess why I don't
THE MALL AND PLACES LIKE THE MALL. Places like that mall isn't really a thing for me, it's nice to go there once and a while to look at stuff you wish you had or even have any intrest in having, but it can become VERY boring.
I just took my ass, and placed on this chair right here that I am currently sitting on and kept myself busy that way... Now what can I do for soooo long that keeps me entertained?
I played online poker... I used to be against online poker a lot back then, my reasons where "thats not real money" or "you cant see other player's faces" but Sakura once got me into it cuz we were talking about it once so I tried it and ended up playing it till 3am in the morning that time... Can really explain how I changed my mind about it now, I guess I just like taking other people's e-money?
But yeah, online texas hold em can keep me busy for a really good while. Over break, I barely found out how to join the online tournaments (on AOL poker) and got pretty excited with that lol, joining again, and again trying to beat my previous rank - But it can get really agravating sometimes you just tend to be drawn in to making a bluff... which might fail...
I spent time on bboy.org! yes bboy.org, the exact website you are on if you are reading this exact post that I am typing - I try to read a lot of what people say, try to keep an open mind and analyze the kind of things that are going on around this forum. Some of you may know already that I useds to be a big spam head trying to post on everything I could lol.... those were the days.... there was even one time where you could press the "New Posts" button and see that all the last replies where by the one and only... ... Fatalz (me, duh this is my blog...)
And if you guys where born in this community in that period or a previous, you might be familiar with the aZn ThReAd ^_^!
Lol yeah, that was one big spam junk posts and Iomek (mostly Graffity forum moderator) came into there with the "Black thread + asian thread + white thread + beaner thread = bs thread" Deleting all threads dedicated to talking about a specific ethnicity. LOL!
I still come around definetly, but I've come to feel like I shouldnt be posting anymore.... THATS RIGHT TANE! I'M A TOOL!
I stopped doing massive amounts of post replies for a few reasons now....
- Leaving of Danny-sama-kun-sempai (http://www.bboy.org/metheores)
- And the fact that everyone seems to just not listen to the advice I try to give anymore, Id only be happy to help if I know your listening obviously, so if i got PMed or profile commented, I sure would try to help, but other than that, I just dont feel like Im one you want to listen to.....
- Noobs are just begining to be stupid... and I try to be an open minded person, "hey Fatalz, you used to be a noob too" I know that man - I know very well that I was a noob, but seriously, it only took ONE posting of a video for me to learn windmills where as here you have some one posting 5 seperate videos with minor or even NO improvements....
to add to the noob ness.... how many times have you seen someone ask "how do I do the kick step walk?" (for those actually here FOR BBOYING, and not GENERAL DISSCUSSION)
With how they ask "OMG HOW DO I DO THIS" seem like they're very eager to learn it... right? the kick step is 2 freaking steps switching legs... yet you cant even sit down, look at zeshen, and use the pause and rewind? Theres a reason why Zeshen posts that kinda stuff, its for you to learn your basics - not to get noobs to ask "how do i ___ ?" .... .... ... I mean really, Zeshen did it to a fairly slow song so you can look at it - I got my freaking kickstep walk from watching machine doing it in a battle to a faster beat! how many threads did i post asking for help on it? Zero... I mean come on, its 2 steps (4 counting the mirror steps) and then reversing a step when ever to be fancy
This is part of another problem... "why dont you make a guide on it then? huh smart ass fatalz?"
I would.... but it isnt the indian step, its not a MUST know but still.... its realllllly basic and easy to do - and if you they expect to have someone, holding their hand, the whole freaking ride, or looking for a tutorial/guide for every single move in existence - Whats going to happen when you dont find the threads... or the hand to hold on to, there you are lost in darkness not being able to learn ANYTHING from watching a video...
and dont tell me.... oh Fatalz, your a fast learner.... give me a break man... take a good look at my next bboy born video in my member gallery, that was me at 7 months man! if you call that fast learning, then thats ridiculous lol I had to work my ass off, do my research, find people who could tell me the truth
we're here to guide you, not hold your hand buddy...
ask us the smart questions like
"what exactly is toprock foundation?"
ok now I'll try to lay off the noob rant now lol
- You cant imagine how much times I've tried to tell people how to do proper footwork form, and how many times I see people neglect it....
- Ignorance. lots of people get into big e-arguments. they take everything the wrong way and blow everything out of proportion its ridiculous lol - and after 4 pages of a big argument that becomes too long to read, nothing is solved anyways lol...
- Ridiculous ness, i mean this respect thing... its not level'd to how it should be... think about it... Vice President, and Chucky - they are people on bboy.org dont just give advice, but they take it to another level, their advice goes beyond just, "do this and that, practice this" - but the depth they get into is just so unique, it makes you see another point of view like "yeah, I never thought of it that way..." - or at least it should! yet who their respect are fairly high, but yet who has the highest? well that Ive seen Desi Boogie.... (I dont have anything against him, just saying)
but I still come around, try and read intresting things that I can learn from - theres alot i need to learn on bboying and bboy.org can always have something for me to learn
and of course, another great time killer I did while on my spring break is DANCE!
I bboy and yeah, been working on new thing, new combos, new moves, new flow, alternative attitude(cypher attitude before you start flaming me - going out on a battle is diffrent then going out on a cypher...)
and also locking, not that much cuz having that kind of body control just kills my head im like "GGAAARRHRHRAHRHA" and then my movements just become too flipidy flop when i get tired - it would hurt my head so much more to maintain form and flow lol
and watch TV, south park FTW
Yeah I know lots of ranty ness on bboy.org - oh well my blog!
not that you read this far... I dont think anyone would read everything that I wrote this far, but if you did, I hope you learned something.... or if your like way smarter than me, then I hope you acknowledge me for trying
Leave comments, Peace